Serve Day this year will look a little different as we all take steps to ensure we are serving in a safe way for everyone involved. In order to make sure you have everything you need to serve safely.
HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL GUIDELINES WE WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO FOLLOW AS WE SERVE:
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Whenever possible, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from those you are serving and those you are serving with.
- Practice proper hand hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; throw used tissues in the trash. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands.
For the best Serve Day experience, head to the App Store and download the Serve Day app to register, serve, and check-in to your project of choice. We can’t wait to see God move on Serve Day this year as we meet needs and share His love with others!
Offer to take free family portraits
Leave treat bags and handwritten notes for your delivery drivers
Do a prayer walk or prayer drive in your community
Clean up a widow or single parent’s yard
Help with home cleanup or repairs for those who are physically or financially unable to do it themselves
Voice record prayers for loved ones and text it to them
Place American flags at a Veterans cemetery
Leave encouraging messages around town in sidewalk chalk
Help with minor car repairs for the elderly, widows, or single parents
Clean up or help with new landscaping for a local school
Put together a dinner kit for a family in need
Ready To Serve?
Serve Day will take place on July 10, 2021.
Download the app to join or register your project today!